Underfloor heating (UFH) – is an energy-efficient type of heating, when heating element is installed under the floor and the warmth spreads from down to the top of the room, and thus creates comfort temperature regime.
It is not a new heating solution, as it has been invented in ancient Rome, where only the richest people of the upper classes could afford installation of underfloor heating systems in their houses. Evidence of use of floor heating were also found in the ancient Korea, where on the contrary, underfloor heating was widespread.
Until now South Korea remains a leader in underfloor heating industry, producing heating elements of the highest quality.What is UFH nowadays?
There are two types of underfloor heating – water and electric.
Electric UFH includes three elements:
|Heating element (infrared heating film, heating cable or heating pipe)|
|Temperature control (thermostat)|
Don’t let cold winter catch you off guard! Prepare yourself with Heating Floor™ Film Kit.
Room with size up to 30 sqm can be covered with underfloor heating film and laminate in one day.
While air forced heating dries air, accomodates dust, creates air flows and heats room by fits and starts, underfloor heating is a solution that solves most of your problems with heating:
- it is easy and fast to install
- it does not require cement screed
- you save on electricity bills
- it emits infrared rays that positively influence on human’s health
UNDERFLOOR HEATING FILM KITS FROM 20£ IN OUR ONLINE STORE
- не шуми
- не създава въздушно течение
- топли на краката, докато главата остава на хладно (около два градуса по-ниска температура, отколкото на пода)
- не се нуждае от профилактика, допълване с фреон и почистване на филтрите
- не зависи от външните температури, тай като няма външно тяло
- излъчва в инфрачервения спектър, който създава здравословна среда