TEZO Ltd. (TEZO OOD) is a personal data controller within the meaning of the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679-GDPR) and local legislation and is committed to responsible processing and protection of your personal data.
We have prepared this statement to provide you with clear and understandable information about our privacy practices when accessing or using our website so that you can make informed choices about the use of your personal information by of TEZO Ltd.
When accessing other services or applications through our website, please read the specific privacy policies that may apply to them.
TEZO Ltd. reserves the right to update this statement by publishing a new version online.
When this statement applies to TEZO Ltd, this means that the Administrator of your data is TEZO Ltd., with whom you have had, have or will have a business relationship, or those who otherwise decide which of your data to be collected and how to use them.
PERSONAL DATA WE COLLECT
TEZO Ltd. collects the personal data that you provide to us directly when you request information about our services; when you subscribe to our web services to receive emails and / or newsletters; when you make inquiries through our various forms; or when making a transaction. This may include:
- Identification and contact details, such as,surname, position, telephone number, email, address and country
- Financial and transaction data
- Any information you voluntarily share with us, such as feedback, opinions or information
- TEZO Ltd. also collects personal data automatically when you visit our website. This may include:
- Information about the device, such as the IP address,referring website, pages of TEZO Ltd. that your device has visited, and the time that your device has visited our website.
- Information and data from Internet log files collected through third parties, such as Google Analytics, that do not specifically identify you.
- Information collected by cookies
WHY WE USE PERSONAL DATA
We at TEZO Ltd will use your personal data for these various purposes:
- To improve our website in order to ensure that the content is delivered in the most effective way for you and your device
- To send messages and communicate with you by email about our services and events that may interest you, if this is inaccordance with your marketing preferences.
- To respond to inquiries and comments and to provide you with assistance through communication channels
- To keep our website safe and secure and to comply with our legal requirements and obligations
- To perform or finalize any transaction or order that you have made through the website of TEZO Ltd.
- To set up and manage your user profiles
- For any other new purpose for which we notify you before we begin collecting personal data
HOW WE SHARE PERSONAL DATA
TEZO Ltd. shares and transmits your personal data as described here and only in accordance with all practices and local requirements for personal data protection. We may sometimes share non-personal, anonymous and statistical data with third parties for our own business purposes.
Below are listed the third parties with which we can share personal information, and the reasons for this:
They can be couriers and subcontractors performing transportation. In the latter case, TEZO Ltd. is committed to providing your data only to persons bound by contracts containing standard data protection clauses approved by the European Commission.
If for any reason TEZO Ltd. at its discretion decides that it is reasonable to do so, including: in connection with compliance with certain laws, regulations or governmental or legal inquiries for this type of information; in the event of a merger, sale, restructuring, acquisition, joint venture or in connection with the disclosure of information necessary to identify, contact or sue someone who may violate our business principles and values or other conditions; or in order to otherwise protect TEZO Ltd.
HOW LONG DO WE STORE PERSONAL DATA
TEZO Ltd. will store your personal data for the period necessary to fulfill the initial purposes for which they were collected. Please note that in some cases a longer period of storage of personal data may be required or permitted by law, or in order for TEZO Ltd. to be able to pursue its business interests, conduct audits, comply with our legal obligations, enforce our agreements, or resolve disputes.
The criteria used to determine our data retention periods include:
- How long is the data needed to provide our products or services, or to carry out our business?
- Do you have an account with us? In this case, we will store your data while your account is active or as long as necessary to provide you with the services.
- Are we required by law, contract or similar to store your data? Examples may include mandatory data retention laws for the relevant jurisdiction, government data retention provisions related to an investigation, or data that must be retained for the purposes of a contract or trial.
HOW PERSONAL DATA IS PROTECTED
TEZO Ltd. follows strict security procedures when storing and disclosing information that you have provided to us, in order to prevent unauthorized access, loss or destruction of your personal data. These may include:
- Physical precautions, including locked doors and cabinets with folders, controlled access to our facilities and secure destruction of media containing your personal data
- Technological safeguards, such as the use of antivirus and endpoint protection software, and the monitoring of our systems and data centers to ensure that they comply with our security policies
- Organizational safeguards, such as training and awareness-raising programs on security and privacy, to ensure that employees understand the importance and ways in which they should protect your personal information.
TEZO Ltd. does not seek to collect sensitive personal data (also known as special categories of data). If we do, we will always collect the data in accordance with local privacy requirements. If you choose to provide us with unsolicited sensitive personal data, you will be asked to give consent to processing of such data by us on a case-by-case basis using a special explicit consent form.
TEZO Ltd. does not intentionally collect and does not require the provision of personal data by persons under 16 years of age. If you are under the age of 16, please talk to your parents / guardians to obtain their permission before providing personal information to TEZO Ltd., because without their consent you are not allowed to provide us with your personal data. If we become aware that we have collected data from a person under the age of 16, we reserve the right to delete it without notice or consent.
HOW CAN YOU GET ACCESS TO AND CONTROL YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We are committed to ensuring that you can exercise your right of access and control your data.
In accordance with our internal procedures, we will respond to relevant requests as described below. All requests are submitted via our online inquiry form or in writing to the specified email addresses:
- Access to personal information: you have the right to request information about what personal data we store, for which we have a legal right in connection with identity verification. If you request a copy of your data, we may charge you, unless prohibited by local law.
- Correction and deletion: in the EU (according to EU data protection laws), you have the right to correct or change your personal data if it is inaccurate or needs to be updated. You may also have the right to request the deletion of your personal information, but this may not always be possible due to legal requirements and other obligations to store such data. If we receive a request to delete your data, we may retain some minimum information about you so that we can prove that we have fulfilled our obligations.
- Filing a Complaint: All complaints related to compliance with the practices described in this statement must be dealt with as described here. In some jurisdictions, including under EU data protection laws on complaints from EU data subjects, you have the right to lodge a formal complaint with a data protection authority.
- Marketing preferences: TEZO Ltd. may send you regular marketing messages for our services through various channels such as e-mail, telephone, SMS, letters by mail and social networks of third parties in accordance with the relevant marketing laws. When required by applicable law, we will ask for your consent before starting these activities.
In order to provide the best customer experience, these messages can be customized according to your preferences.
In addition, you can exercise your right to stop receiving marketing messages by refusing to receive our emails. In such cases, we will retain a minimum of personal information to indicate that you have given up so that we do not contact you again. Please note that even if you opt out of receiving marketing communications, you may still receive administrative communications from us, such as technical updates for our products or services, order confirmations, notifications of your account activity, and other important messages.
HOW CAN YOU CONTACT US
If you have questions or concerns about the privacy of your information, please contact us:
- By e-mail, or by using our online inquiry form
- In writing to the respective branch of TEZO Ltd., using the address from “Contacts”